Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Back!

It's been a long hiatus, I know. What can I say? I wish my job was to be a blogger, but it's not. It's something far, far, far less interesting. I can honestly say that I am excited for the Red Sox this year. Not like last year, when every night I would say, who the crap is that? Then watch the Sox go down 4-0 to the Orioles or someone like that before going to bed. I'm still not sure how the Red Sox ended up as one of the highest scoring teams in the AL.

Right now I am totally fascinated with this Miguel Cabrera story. I find it exceedingly sad when people have addictions. Particularly people who are doing a job any one of us would give just about anything to do. You just wonder why. His denial is just astounding. Luckily this did not turn out to be a Donte Stallworth type of situation. Makes you wonder what would happen if MLB had a personal conduct policy like the NFL does.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Interesting when you look at the different reactions to drunk driving, which can kill people, and the use of PED's, really a victimless crime.