Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crappy Colts, Sucky Saints

What a B.S. way to end the season for Indianapolis and New Orleans. A few weeks ago I begged the football gods for a Colts vs. Saints Super Bowl. Perhaps I was too greedy when I asked for both to be 18-0. The way these teams both ended the season is gutless and inexcusable. With the way they started and the way they ended they have to the most bizarre set of 14-2 and 13-3 teams in the history of planet Earth. I thought maybe one of them, perhaps the Saints, would man up and win their final regular season game, but no. I foresee an early exit for both.

Now I will segue smooth as butter into a teaser for my playoff predictions. Later this week, when I get a good look at the match ups I will predict the entire playoffs. If you recall, last year I predicted that the Steelers would be the champs just before the playoffs began. (Of course, the rest of the post season was a little rocky, but I picked the champs nonetheless.) Stay tuned.

No comments: