Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good'ole T.O. finally makes an appearance

You have to give credit where credit is due. Kudos to you T.O. It took you almost three full seasons to go all locker room virus on your new team. In Philly you managed to get yourself thrown out of town in just 21 games.

As an Eagles fan it gives me great pleasure to see these types of things, especially when it with a division rival that I despise more than any other team save the Patriots.

My hope would be that this little riff leads to another meltdown in Dallas and the Cowboys slip just a little more. Anyway with the way Philly is playing right now the Boys probably won't be able to handle them in Week 17 anyway. Nonetheless it is fun to watch T.O. work his magic.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I don't know if he cares, but I think TO is seriously hurting his HOF chances. He will likely finish his career, as he is now, as number two on the all time list in TD catches. I had always maintained he was a lock HOFer, but how can anyone vote for a guy who tears down every team he joins? You have to do a lot to override his accomplishments on the field, but he always manages to do just that.