Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You're Suspended!

Baseball did the right thing by suspending last night's game and making sure that at least 9 innings are played. Their only problem is that this needs to be made a rule for all post-season games, that the game must be at least 9 innings, probably even if one team is up 10-0.

This is a huge advantage for the Rays. They don't have to deal with Cole Hamels anymore. It's also a huge advantage for me. I might actually be able to watch the end of the game after it resumes. Tell me, what is wrong with starting these games at 7:00 or 7:30 instead of 8:00? Pushing up the start just half an hour would be really helpful for me.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

And I am sure the 50 million people on the west coast wouldn't mind a 4:30 start...

Dan said...

They have to sleep too. The game is going to be 4 hours long anyway. They won't miss much.