Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pictures at last

Well I have been pretty negligent in my endeavor to bring you all photos from both Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium. I figured I would just put all of them up now in order to get everything out as soon as possible.

The Red Sox pictures are from 6/11. It was a match up pf Bartolo Colon and Gerrit Olson. Colon came out on top as Olson was roughed up for five runs in the first inning. The Sox managed to hang on for the 6-3 victory after Jonathan Papelbon bailed out Mike Timlin in the ninth.







Most of the photos were from early in the game. The top right is Olson taking on Manny, the bottom left is Joey's boy Dustin Pedroia taking his hacks and the bottom right is fat boy Colon dealing to Brian Roberts to start the game. The others are assorted views on Yawkey Way and from my seat.

I'll be back in a bit with the Yankee Stadium pics.

No comments: